About Us – Overview
- The Organic Food Federation was established in 1986 and is now one of the UK’s leading certification bodies operating nationally in all areas of organics.
- The Federation (operating under the code GB-ORG-04) provides a professional and personal service to a wide range of registrants.
- We are UKAS accredited to ISO/IEC 17065:2012.
- We are also authorised to carry out NOP (National Organic Program) audits to the requirements of the United States Department of Agriculture and private standard audits as required.
- Our inspectors are highly qualified within their field.
- All sectors of organic activity from across the UK benefit from our inspection and certification service.
- Our professional and helpful team work from offices situated in an environmental business park in Norfolk.
- Once certified by the Organic Food Federation you will be able to demonstrate that your product is produced in accordance with our organic standards which comply with the UK organic regulations.
- Our certification scheme is open to all applicants and our individual quotation system ensures a fair price for inspection and certification with no hidden charges. We do not charge on turnover.
- Our friendly staff can help you with searches for specific products which can be difficult to source without specialist knowledge.
- The phones are answered from 09.00 to 17.30 in person.
- We provide opportunities for links to our website and also showcase our operators at organic and other trade shows.
- Our website contains updates on standard changes; information from Defra and latest news from the organic sector.
31 Turbine Way, Eco Tech Business Park, Swaffham, Norfolk, United Kingdom, PE37 7XD
Tel +44(0)1760 720444 Fax +44(0)1760 720790 email@example.com
The Organic Food Federation 31 Turbine Way EcoTech Business Park Swaffham Norfolk PE37 7XD Tel: +44 (0)1760 720444 Fax: +44 (0)1760 720790 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org